Monday, October 4, 2010

Just another day

Just great! My mini Europe trip has been sabotage by some people who cut down the duration of industrial training. Well, I’ve committed a fault too which is I’m a third year student. I’ve been dreaming myself, landing my foot in Europe for years yet this is what I get in the end. Sigh. Looks like I need to bury this dream for another-don’t-know-how-many years before I have the ability to grant them independently. Till then, I shall concentrate on industrial training and FYP. Be good, nic! (Sigh)

(Unrelated post - 
I apologized if this gives you eyesore. While I was studying for my engineers in society test, I tried to relax myself with good looks from Shinee, using only paint. Sorry to say that I don’t have any artistic feature nor creativity. And the pictures I got from Internet, credits to those who upload them.)


SHINee - Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, Taemin

No comments:

Post a Comment