Saturday, December 25, 2010

Cheers..!!

 

Merry Christmas!
When it comes to festive season, one can’t just skip the toasting part right? And what makes toast best? Beer is the only word flew across my mind.

let's toast..!!
Heineken, Tiger, Carlsberg and Guinness are available everywhere so I won’t touch on that. Beer lovers, heard of names such as Oranjeboom, Dester and Stella Artois right? Paulaner? This word has never enters my dictionary even once for the past of 21 years. Weeks ago, I learnt about it. I looked at its physical and keep wondering how it tastes like. Priced at RM18 per bottle, it gave me a no-different-compare-to-other-beers feel. Guess what, Hefe-Weissbier Alkoholfrei, member of Paulaner beer did not contain alcohol. A non-alcoholic beer? That attracts me a lot. I can’t to see one myself.

Series of Paulaner

No comments:

Post a Comment