Monday, August 24, 2009

gift..??

15th aug-23rd aug...a week of sem break... the break should be a happy and enjoyable week for me... but half of the break has turned into disaster and suffering for me.. I WAS SICK!! with terrible flu,cough and fever.. i lied on the bed 3days,thinking the times that i have wasted by lying there.. spending some time with my niece,watching them doing all those funny funny acts is fun to me.. suddenly i saw 2 'dolls' ..made from black socks, with colour paper n strings as deco, the 'dolls' reminds me of the time i had in kindy.. those 'dolls' made by my nieces in kindy.. chrislyn's are the one with pink-coloured hair while the other is vanessa's... i miss the feeling of having family beside me..i miss the laughter that we shared together.. ok i'll cut the crap(i've just spent a week at home recently..) ...not to forget, kibum-sshi!! SENG ILL CU HA HAMNIDA!!! (kibum's bday is on 21st aug 2009)
my nieces..vanessa and chrislyn..

4 comments:

  1. lau yi...
    ho bo..
    2day bo online wan..
    ur blog ar..
    i must highlight to read lar..
    kepala pening..nvm la..see entau ba ho

    ReplyDelete
  2. swt...is lidat wan la.. if wanna c gd looking guys gotta sacrifice alil lo.. i changed de background d..thx for making such effort just to read my blog..^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooii!! put 1 that can produce sound can liao la..put until 2...summore so hard to pause wan..

    u changed?? the last time im here, i saw that 3..now also that 3...=.=ll but at least sungmin is in..XDXD

    that 2 dolls, remind me of my bro's hantu doll..hahahahah..cute though..

    ReplyDelete
  4. where got still tat 3..?? previously it was the whole sujU.. the background is black.. now its white oledi.. my lord mabuk d...a teen or adult's r hantu doll..cute kids like my nieces made r ART..dun bully kids ok..?? ><

    ReplyDelete