Wednesday, September 23, 2009

incidents..

last saturday is a memorable day for me as on that particular day i slipped the most times in my life..wonder what did i do..?? well just another work during the day im having flu..helping out to clean a house.. sorry, should say 'wash' a house [indeed we did use hose and spray the water all over like what we did in the garden]..


[my mom asked me to climb out the window to help clear the blocked paip..]


[the place that i've climbed out..great experience for a sick fellow like me!!]


[the place that i bang-ed my head..extremely painful..accidentally spilt out foul words..sigh~]


[the best view i got while wiping the windows..]

recently i gotta play CRASH BANDICOOT again...omg..for how many years i left my beloved dog behind..thx to cl..that fellow really helped alot..all this while i thought many dont know what crash bandicoot is yet my housemates proved me wrong.. i found 2more fans of crash just in my hostel..unexpectable~! O.o!! wait for me ppl..when i get back to uni, we gotta have a crash party!! wakakakakakaa...


[crash, the dog..]

2 comments:

  1. The weird dog, Crash...wakakaka...and the place you climbed out is really great for ppl to commit suicide...LOL...and once again you banged on something again...be careful lo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 0.o!! nah,no one will choose tat place to commit suicide..the building is too short..wakakkaa..but tat's the place accident happens..i was asked to go..if not my mom said she wanna do it herself..so its better for me to go..
    sick ppl's responce sure alil slower compare to normal ones..n i think u guys got used to hear tat i banged on things..wakakkaa..

    ReplyDelete