Tuesday, November 24, 2009

life during 1month holiday...

hola..!! its really bored when u sit at home doing nothing for a month..many choose to work as can earn some money to lepak around..as for me, i work as a parasite in my family [not totally parasite,did some work too].. wonder what a parasite do..?? read,write,clean,cook n look after..staying in uni for such long study period really makes me sick..ya,i often sick n tried to skip meals..but with my dearest cm around,i failed to skip that much..now back in penang, its time for me to enjoy meals..

just last week, i had my lunch at redbox n tea[or should i say coffee?] at secret recipe in gurney.. i finally understand why grown ups like to chat with a cup of coffee each accompany by seaview n cooling windblow..kekekkekeke..


[had long black(coffee) with espresso cheesecake..wonderful!! hehehe..i did have enough sleep the night before so dont misunderstand..]
i often made lunch for myself for the past 2weeks.. usually i had something simple for lunch but the other day i decided to make pasta for myself since i havent have one for a long time..result? yummy..!! hehehee...
[macaroni cheese..nice~!!]
i think alot recently.. its not something good actually as i start to think nonsense n doubt others..am i getting silly..?? or this is just another stage of life n im moving on to it..? btw something to share..china is indeed amazing.. great wall n the forbidden city nearly left me breathless.. at my fav season, the view become more n more mesmerizing..
[winter in beijing..]

[the forbidden city a.k.a palace..]
[the wonder, great wall of china..]
[part of the great wall..]

No comments:

Post a Comment