Friday, December 3, 2010

Down the runway

Ladies and gentlemen, I’m back! After spending two days rotting at home, it’s time to come out from my comfort zone. I was thinking of updating blog days ago but it seems like the couch potato trait of mine won’t let me off. Anyway here I am today. Most people wished me happy holiday when holiday starts but I do feel kind of disappointed this year. My holiday plan to Taiwan is ruin and no Christmas celebration for me this year. Looks like I have to wait for another year for Christmas. Ok, let’s not talk about the boring and unhappy stuffs. Since the major plans are cancelled, now just concentrate on the minor ones. In fact, I’ve listed out some things to do. First of all, give salt & vinegar a fresh new look. It’s harder than I could imagine so don’t put too much hope in the new look of this page. Next, move some muscles. I mean sports. I’ve managed to get my ass out of the house for couple of rounds jogging around my house but I find that kind of boring. Maybe I should get into polishing my skills in roller blading. Third, Starwalk event. Oh ya, I’ve wrote that before. Ok, skip this topic. Next, hang out with girl friends. The contents are P&C therefore move on to the last thing that I want to mention, watch tones of project runway show. 

Gosh, I like season 6 of project runway. Actually, I should say I love Gordana, Carol Hannah, Shirin, Althea, Ra’mon and Logan. These people are amazing. Gordana, she is wonderful lady with a clear mind knowing what should she do and where should she stand. Carol, wasn’t really stands out that much but she a little girl with skillful hands. Her idea is good and mostly appropriate. Shirin, my favourite, she’s a multifunctional creator. I like the fact that she combines fashion with comfort plus functionality of the garments. Althea, her works are really cool. Her idea is great and what’s most important, she’s kind. Well, at least she’s kind on screen. Ra’mon, his creativity wows me. But there are times that he overlooked some styles and there his work goes ‘dead’. Lastly, the cute guy, Logan, his style is cool type which that is my favourite too but he seems to have only one style.
Ok, it’s time for project runway again. Jya~

No comments:

Post a Comment