Thursday, April 28, 2011

Angry bird

Lately I have two new members joined in my plushie family. To be frank, I don’t know who they are until my mom told me; one of it is ‘angry bird’. I even told my mom, “No wonder.”
Its name suits his appearance so much, as it is a bird that has only angry expression. By staring at it, I afraid that I might get bad mood also. Ok, I know, my jokes are lame.
Other than angry bird, I have its “friend” too. I totally don’t know who they are. My sister went out with her friends and she bumped into many of this characters. So, she asked, “What character are they? They seem to be very famous with this angry look.”
Then only we found out they are characters of the game. 


Angry bird
Angry bird and 'friend'


3 comments:

  1. wah lauu..seriously dont tell me u dont know the famous angry bird and the green pig?!!!!!! o_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes.. i dont know them until i saw them at home..
    ><'''
    shhhhh~

    ReplyDelete
  3. woops...but anyway the original angry bird is red in color~ =)P find out what is angry bird anyway~ =)

    ReplyDelete