Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday, the 13th

It is Friday..!!! And it’s the 13th. Just realized this after a day of bad mood.
Weird things happened today. I went to production line to talk to engineer for some urgent lots. But the engineer can’t decide so I have to talk to the executive (someone higher rank than engineer) for the process. Then, after I tried so hard to explain about the lots, the executive called my supervisor and talked to her personally. At the end of the call, the exec said, “Poor your newcomer engineer, she tries to ask me to run the lot but I chose to call you personally , trying not to give her trouble” to my supervisor. Notice the phrase ‘newcomer engineer’? I’m just a trainee, not engineer, in fact I have not graduate yet. Though this mistake is nothing, it makes me happy. Hehhehehhee…

I bought many nail polishers just now at queensbay. My nails are glittery blue now.
Happy~
Today’s not a bad day after all.. (^-^)

No comments:

Post a Comment