Saturday, March 3, 2012

the delayed plan

Plan plan plan, how do you feel when you plan and anticipate something very much but in the end you cant get the plan as scheduled. Not to blame anyone but to discuss the feelings felt then. Scorpions often goes with feel than head. For sure disappointed and sad. Ya,I feel that way. I hate it when my plan dont work. I just hate that feeling. So far, we have delayed our trip,whether to Taiwan or Korea. Too many things have happen and I am not someone with salary therefore going for holidays cant be carried out at instant. The next date plan is on July, venue would either one of the two mentioned above. And I surprisingly I hear one more suggestion from my sister, Japan. Not Honshu but Kyushu. She wanted to go either Hiroshima or Nagasaki and she said I may meet Yusuke-san, my friend I knew through twitter who stays in Fukuoka. Where to go, I shall consider deeply.
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment