Saturday, November 17, 2012


I have not been writing blog post using a notebook for some time. And all that memories came to me while I’m typing this. Also it reminds me how I love notebooks rather than PC.

Here I am, discharged from the hospital in the late morning after spending 48 hours in it due to food poisoning. It is the first time for me to be admitted in such reason. At instant I remembered how I fought the H1N1 virus at home for 3 days. Silly me. I should have admitted then too, but I did not. All that didn’t happened because I’m one stubborn person I think. This time the vomiting made me surrender earlier. Imagine u vomit nearly once every hour and when you thought you would stop when nothing is in your stomach, it did not. To make things worse, diarrhea pay you a visit.  I’m in the midst of recovering now and I’m giving myself excuse for not working on my assignment. BAD me.. hahahahaha

I’ve just watched the movie ‘P.S I Love You’ though I wanted to watch that years ago. Like a phrase aunt Patricia told Holly, “all alone or not, you gotta walk ahead.. Thing to remember is if we’re all alone, the we’re all together in that too..”

No comments:

Post a Comment