Saturday, October 24, 2009

another 1st..!!!

had my very 1st dean giving ceremony last monday [19-10-2009]... i was unable to decide to attend or not to attend[it held on an extremely busy week for me]..but in the end im glad that i've attended the ceremony.. nothing much to comment about the ceremony..everything there was kinda well..not that bored as i expected it to be.. as usual, after all the ceremony ends, pupils started to take photos like mad[unfortunately im part of it as well].. here i only attached the photos i've got from my frens.. the other day we took too many photos til i dont even know who's having my photos.. sighhh~ [there are 2factors contributed to the blurness of photos taken..one is we're using hp cam and the other was we dont have skillful photographer.. ><]

part of the SEs and EIs..

the cool sensei mr fijay (in red).. taught us electric cct I and II.. thx to him,our electric cct skills r gd!! hahhaa..

mr kassim, the lec that changed my view towards analog II.. great sensei..!!

angel of EI huiying..

one of SE's mr nice guy, thangmin..

SE+EI=melody and harmony~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment