Tuesday, October 27, 2009

appreciation...!!

the day has come..my 21st bday!! [og..old d..].. due to prepare myself for upcoming finals, i dont really have time to write a proper blog [paiseh la].. anyway..i sincerely thx all my frens..CM,HP,WS,JO..thx for the cap n blouse..so 'kam tung'... love u guys so much!! xxx..
also those ppl who celebrated with me...let me see whether i can name everyone..cm,js,yc,cl,ch,tt,lj,mh,tm,gs,cy,kb,hf,hy
..[im sorry if i left out anyone..memory getting poor nowadays..].. really thx guys.. and thx for the presents!!
from cm,hp,jo,ws.. hp's fav type of shirt..wahahhaa..
then from the guys..starting from the big big box...
the contents r ....
...
...
...
...
...
winner of the nite - the rat!!
the soft bear.. cap is from cmhpjows...

ancient style shin n mario-san..!!
kinder from cl n ch.. [only took pic of one of it..]

No comments:

Post a Comment