Thursday, December 24, 2009

greetings..!!

i'll be going to uni soon..time flies..well have tobe hardworking again..every beginning of the sem i make resolutions, hoping that i will change...however every sem is the same..im getting lazier..gosh! what happen to me..??alil dissapointed with myself..sighh..

ahh! i just cut my hair recently..somehow i LIKE it..!!
i told others,
me: i got new hairstyle
many replied,
friend1: huh..?? no difference also..
friend2: ya lo..
me: got..look carefully..!!
friend2: fringe lo..thats all..others SAME..!!
me: .........
ok..i know it all looks the same previously..now there are DIFFERENCE not only fringe..


[christmas snap01]


[christmas snap02]

anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS n HAPPY NEW YEAR..!!
みんな、メリクリスマス n あけましておめでとございます。。!!

No comments:

Post a Comment