Sunday, March 21, 2010

down..?? =.='''

One last blog post before I go to the hot kg.. had the disappointed feel recently.. I should have some changes too? Everything seems so different now.. Not to mention my friends but my family members? I hate this insecure feeling.. When humans got older they changed right? But how come I did not? I mean I did not change to anything better.. Soon I realized I was pressuring myself. My brain urged my body to work but my body replied saying no yet my soul says let’s see how things go.. In my life, there’s more than angel and devil, there’s humans too.. I felt homesick again.. Isn’t this the feeling I threw away last semester? And now it’s back to haunt me again? [life of yuu season 2: homesick strike back..!!] And since many things had changed, the reason I want to be home is I can be alone.. Isn’t this weird? Never mind, forget about what I’ve said.. I’m having an interview on Tuesday.. Scary~ and shocked! Should work hard for that interview and leave all the sadness behind.. hahhaa.. ok, i act stupidly..Work hard, yuu! You got 101 things to do and 1001 dreams to fulfill.. No time for feeling down now..  がんばって ください! 


hello baby: key appa got last in affection test? His place is replaced by jonghyun appa? Poor thing.. he was the best appa before.. things changed while he’s away..life’s unfair indeed.. sighhh~

No comments:

Post a Comment