Sunday, March 13, 2011

喜事

It has been a while since I am home. Before I went back, my friend asked me “why did you go back again?” Guess what did I reply. “I haven’t been home for a month!” ><''
It sounds normal for a person, pursuing for his/her tertiary education and being away from home for only a month. But this month was very long for me. If my wallet allows, I bet I’ll be going back once every fortnight. By the way, my nephew was born! This little guy, I predict, may be a pretty guy when he grows up. With his big, round eyes he stared at us, with his little hands, he tries to get himself out from the wrapping and with his strong voice, he tried to communicate with us. Isn’t baby wonderful? 

my 4-day-old nephew
                                     

 compare both babies eyes. Isn't his so much bigger and lively?  ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment