Monday, September 26, 2011

lucky maybe

Things are getting strange recently. Or I should say I’m getting strange? Anyway, it’s strange after I put some thoughts to it. Take last Sunday for example. Got terrible muscle ache from badminton match a day earlier, I could only lay down after got my clothes washed by hand. That nearly kills me. So I was inside my single ‘room’, had earphones on and watched drama with my clothes hanging outside. For your info, the curtain's down which leads to I couldn’t see the weather outside, ears plug with earphones therefore I couldn’t hear what’s outside. But I managed to save my clothes from sudden rain without anyone at home. How? I smelled rain and I ran out to save them. Strange huh..?? Though this isn’t the first time I smelled rain but I was proven wrong many times before. How did I get this right? Luck is my only guess….

One more, after many years of not smashing during badminton competition, I finally did it at last match. And surprisingly, all turns out to be good. Guess I’m just lucky..

No comments:

Post a Comment