Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Again it is time for final now. I aim to study harder this time to avoid those poor results I got last year from haunting me. I don’t know whether I can do it but I will try. I am one of the students who fall asleep after some time studying and I realized I was actually sleeping when I start to snore. Got up shocked by myself, I tried to get myself awake for real. Then, the blog reading mood came. As it is exam period, not many updates I saw in my blog list.

From that list, I chose ting’s blog. She wrote about the events of her going through in the year of 2011. By looking at hers, I feel she has good time through 2011. And something she shared was very true, that something I have not discover until recently I began to understand. I agreed of her saying how a simply act of being content is important yet so difficult to attain at times. Now time to go back to study. 

No comments:

Post a Comment