Monday, January 2, 2012

here comes the so-called-end-of-world year

Hello 2012 and this is the first post of this year. How’s New Year’s celebration? Well I have none, so nothing to talk about. Today is the first day of final exam to start. My revision...I don’t know whether to say it is good. I have no confidence in myself during exams. Those papers are like some demon that took away all my knowledge and self confidence. Also, I think I have become weak in tackling exams. In recent test I got bad results. One is a mistake I did and it leads to cross. Two, I gave up the calculation marks. 10 marks, gone just like that. Now I believe what others mean by when you left study and work for some time, eventually you will forget about study. 

Random content :-
  Super Junior's donghae's twitter post: 2012...건강하세요!!^^ geonganghaseyo means take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment