Sunday, November 7, 2010

dinner at park

It has been a while I posted anything about food in Penang. Often I posted about me dined in Secret Recipe, branched in Perlis. If I am not mistaken, the last food post in Penang was the one I had in Mansion 32. Gosh, my saliva drops when the seafood lasagna came to my mind. Accompanied by white wine from Argentina, I bet I can’t find the great taste combination somewhere else. Back on track, I had dinner at Fettes Park and course of the night are western cuisine. Overall the food was quite good. But there were something else I would like to pay attention to, the environment. The decorations are quite unique and the condition of the shop wasn’t air-conditioned but comfortable with tables and chairs made of thick woods. Packed with people during peak dinner hours, you can barely find a place to sit. Ah! I saw something interesting there. They have two size servings for juices listed as normal and large. I ordered a large watermelon as the size of the cup really caught my attention.Scroll down please.

The decorations
 
 
Antique bicycles, tables and chairs are hung up on the ceiling. The environment is light up with lamps designed similar to the lamps used in old London era. 

The LARGE juice:
0o!!!

 
            Garden Salad & some sizzling chicken

 
           Chicken Gordon Bleu & Grilled Garlic Fish

Lastly, me on shot with my favorite watermelon juice ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment