Saturday, November 13, 2010

Now and Then

During daytime, I got excited over some furniture making its way to my house. I got myself a new desk, one that I got to design it myself. I don’t have great brain cells in designing plus the cost would be another factor I need to take care of as well so I go for a simple and mature look for my room. As conclusion I would say the desk looks modern and simple, something that suits my taste. Owning a working desk, not a study table, the feeling is very much different than before. Glanced through my room, those memories of events came to me like slides of pictures being projected at my brain walls. Recalling how I used to sit at that particular corner of my bedroom preparing for major examinations, how I got distracted and took a peep towards living room for entertainment. When all these come to mind, finally I realized I’ve been through many things in life. Wondering did I realize the fact that I’m growing up, I made through so many things, some with supports of friends and some I made it alone. Suddenly I felt the old me is brave, aren’t who I am now. I was so strong then, overcoming all the obstacles alone while constructing a new me. Comparing now and then, I felt that I’m such a coward now. This seems ridiculous. Human shall move forward but me today are a lower quality version than who I am then. Sigh. I better start working now.

No comments:

Post a Comment