Monday, February 7, 2011

Nintendo Wii..?

Actually this post should come before hop higher post. I encounter this amazing thing on the very first day of chinese new year yet I have no time to write them out nor take any pictures of them. They are Nintendo Wii. For those who don’t know Nintendo Wii, do consult my PA, google. Now, what’s so amazing about those guys? Trust me, you have to feel it with your bare hands. Thought deeper, this seems like a good start towards virtual world game where all of us may experience games fully, not just with our fingers only. I was invited by my niece and cousin for a few set of games. And for a beginner, please don’t expect great results from me. Most of the games I lost to my niece. I think she might get bored if she got me as company for a long time. LOL. Well, in a game I managed to beat her badly that is tennis. I used to play badminton so swinging racquets isn’t that tough for me. Hurray for me. Ok I know, I bullied someone younger. 

Now presenting our main character, Nintendo Wii..!!

Nintendo Wii

Wii controller - indeed it is nice to hold (^-^)

Wii wheeler - I used in Mario racing. With this, you don't really need to head to arcade for daytona. 

Wii Zapper - need no introduction right?

No comments:

Post a Comment