Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hop higher

Updating my blog in the lunar month is something I did for the very first time. Salt and vinegar doesn’t have a long history back therefore there’s many first for me to attempt. Being a not-creative-nor-innovative person, writing is the only way to keep this place alive, though what I have written may not be interesting.
New year isn’t that exciting for me anymore. The cultural is still there, the celebration is still there, the tradition is still there but the feelings aren’t there anymore. Perhaps I got mature more; usually we do gamble a lil with family and friends or drinks a lil wine or something. But this year I have no intention to do so. Be frank, until today, I did not touch mahjong tiles at all. For the past few years, I would play mahjong on the very first day of chinese new year. Strange. But one thing never change, I don’t enjoy my studies. I think, I’ve chosen the wrong field of study.  (=.=)

P.S : by the way, new pet in the house, presenting Luki! (^-^)
        Have fun catching and chasing after Luki. Haha. Please don’t think that I’m lunatic.

luki

sista and odd looking luki
guess luki likes sista with camera instead of me.. =.='''

memory of sista hold luki for the first time

No comments:

Post a Comment