Sunday, July 26, 2009

death..

suddenly i realise life is so fragile..its too fragile to the extent that you may not see the person you saw a few minutes ago in the next minute..
date-26th july 2009
time-8.35am
location-a short and narrow bridge near kg y
incident-i was driving alone going to library..i drove up the bridge with normal speed..the first thing i saw when i reach the entrance is a car, heading to my direction,just a few metres right in front of me,trying to overtake a slow lorry..then i set my gear to free and immediately hit the break but that car did not..that idiotic fellow increase his speed as if wanna kill me..my thoughts were blank..i dont know what to do..when the car drove pass mine,our gap were just few centimetres away..i really thought i was going to die [that car is bigger than mine].. >,<

No comments:

Post a Comment