Friday, July 3, 2009

sorry sorry...

"are u going to post anything bout your holidays only after the event turn into 100years history??"...the only reply that i can give: *silence* ...dear friends who gave me the above comment, im so sorry..there's nothing special therefore i dont feel like posting..
i fell in love with the song dead at heart...i listened to the song before and i felt its normal.. so i ignored it for a long period..now i love it so much.. guess my heart starts to die as I HAVE TO GO BACK TO PERLIS!!!!... finally i found my favourite song after all so longgggggggg~...
a man in love..and managed to find my love towards suju's 3rd album...the repackaged album is nicely done..!!! BRAVO~~!!

pic of holidays...(i only have a few with me...i'll post the rest when i have all)

my friend and i..

No comments:

Post a Comment