Saturday, June 19, 2010

Decision…

I’ve changed. Yes I have. Encouraged by lord’s words, I changed the way I dressed, even bought myself a pair of heels. Listen carefully people, it isn’t flat bottom but high heels. Mom said my heels are heavy, will caused me to feel pain at the end of the day I wear the heels. Well, can’t blame me for that. It’s the first time I buy myself heels. Be proud. Have been thinking a lot what should I do to my hair.

Grow it long or cut it short? I thought of leaving it long but it seems troublesome. Cut it short, what hairstyle then? I often changed hairstyle till now I don’t know what style I should try. Several times while my hair grew until this length I cut it. Again I want to cut it before uni reopens and again my roomie going to say I break our promise. Haha. Too bad, I like to go for hair cut. My hair cut season starts with the world cup. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment