Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Going wild..

Not me but my temper. I guess I was really fierce. One of my colleagues told me, “I can’t believe what I saw just now. You look really fierce. You were so nice all this while.” Situation will drive you go crazy. I was trying to be nice as I know if your tutor is fierce, for sure you don’t even want to talk to tutor. Today, I dealt with 7 students at once and I failed myself if you ask me to grade my performance. Sigh.

Then teaching high levels, I seriously think that there’s some problem with me. I got nervous when they started to ask me question. All this while I’m not good in handling the high levels but I continue to try even though they treated me like the lame tutor after all. However, I managed to help a girl. She’s in level M where the questions relate to trigonometry. Just glad that I’m able to offer some help. I know many do not treat me like a tutor at all. Sigh. It’s my fault, with my level of efficiency, even kids think that I’m not worth for their respect. I’m a terrible tutor. (head down)

Ah~! When I have the chance to download hello baby, there are always something to block my way. I’m about the finish download episode 12 but the account got suspended. Why did they suspend the account? No idea. The only thing I know is I haven’t finish download my show. Sob.

No comments:

Post a Comment