Sunday, June 6, 2010

The thoughts of …

Working like mad recently, especially during public holiday, couldn’t relax at all. I did SPO yesterday night. All this while I have been looking at others how to do it and I roughly get it, yesterday I did it. It was no difficult at all, just that you have to notice every steps there is. There is newbie in the store named W. I don’t really like to call his name and thanks to N, she came out with the word Shane, I was like “huh?” Forget about it. HF told me not to bully new guy but she was wrong. She shouldn’t tell me that. She should tell that newbie NOT TO BULLY ME. Cry. All X’s fault. (I accidentally left out X in my colleague list..sigh~) .. my last day at borders, 6th June 2010 – I wanted to take a picture of my badge cause it’s unique but somehow I am lazy to do it so ignore~ hahaha..

I really like the amazing grace especially it was sang during operas. Then at the inspirational shelf, there is this book entitled ‘What’s so amazing about grace?’ and it makes me think of the song amazing grace. So what’s so amazing about grace actually? *think*

No comments:

Post a Comment