Monday, May 31, 2010

Puff the magic dragon~

Live by the sea. I found puff’s puzzles and book with CD while doing recovery yesterday night. Finally saw puff’s physical, exactly like how I imagine it to be. And I met a few customers that came to the store before. Most of them are those who came on Saturday and they make their visit again on Sunday, however there’s this sweet and adorable lady, she is a native of china, previously she came to the store and asked me about learning English. And she wasn’t being able to speak English well. During the last visit she bought two English books. Yesterday I accidentally bump into her again. Well, as usual we had to do recovery earlier so I was walking all over the store, placing back the books to shelves. I nearly took the dictionary that she wanted to shelve. When she stopped me from doing so, she looked at me. Later, naturally she asked me questions in mandarin. I wasn’t realized it’s her until I saw her face and I’m sure that she remembers me just like how I remembered her. Seems like she need help but due to my colleague who stand at the info counter wasn’t able to understand mandarin, therefore she just kept quiet. Yesterday I felt that I got many things to blog but whenever there’re chances for me to blog, I forgot them. Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment