Thursday, May 6, 2010

back for good, finally

ahh.. tired tired tired.. rush here and there.. dont ever challenge me with last minute planning.. i hate it.. EXTREMELY HATE IT..!! my shoulders and back aches and im up with fever.. im seeing hell now..!! poor me.. sob sob.. went around penang island for the past 2days.. yes its fun AND it's killing me..!! recently found an interesting book to read.. diary of the wimpy kid.. recommend by js.. to our surprise, it was made into a movie.. since im unable to finish the book, i shall watch the movie.. wakaka.. the way of writing was simple yet attracting.. since it is simple then it's my cup of tea (book category).. hahahahha...
to others they may seems shocked when they learn that me, loowen read dragon ball.. another hidden trait of mine discovered..!! hahaha.. btw, i thought i have forgotten how to swim until that day they asked me to swim along.. kinda weird swimming with those guys though we're like brothers.. i mean they isnt the normal gang of people i went swimming with.. therefore i dont feel right, somehow.. anyway i had fun.. and i swam..!! with my all-wrong skills and clumsiness,i swam a short distance.. it might sound silly but it is a success to me.. will make it as a encouragement to work hard.. signing off now.. jya..!!

2 comments:

  1. sorry to tell u that i don't own any copy of the book.. read it at mph.. and it got me after i read a few pages n kept me reading it.. hahaa

    ReplyDelete