Thursday, May 27, 2010

report in..

I couldn’t figure out the reason why. I like SHINEE so much recently, err I should say I like their songs so much. With unique voices from onew and jonghyun, how can I not fall for their songs? As for MV, idols like them look great so can’t take my eyes from their MV. I’m addicted to ‘replay’. And ‘love like oxygen’. And ‘romeo + juliet’ and etc.

…..

Ok, it’s time. Finally I can do some report regarding my colleagues. Of course I’ll add in complain. There’re two in my K.O list, introducing M and D. M is the temporary trainee manager from KL. Super takut mati and super like to act friendly when M’s not one at all! Since M has gone, pleasant day in borders started. However, the cocky D starts to show herself. She super pandai bodek. Tuesday, the day I had unch break with both of them, their conversation is damn bored. Why I don’t have the ability to predict future? I got to stuck with the 2 of them. That’s the worst break I ever had. D kept bodek M. Today D showed more of her true behavior. There’s this arrangement where I was assigned the pre-stock take with YC. And I had to help YC out to shelve her business books. The section got plenty of books to shelve so basically both of us work like siao. We took turns lo. Then when I return to my info duty there’s this small, young little lady, politely asking for help to search a particular book. I was wrapping my books and D’s there standing doing nothing yet she said “LW, help her find the book”. What the heck? Just now you’re so eager to entertain the foreign guy yet u don’t want to entertain this girl? Finally I put down the book that I was wrapping half way and search the book for the girl. While I was checking the book, V dropped by and asked me about laptop. The search results had come out on the monitor while I was talking to V and D knows where are the shelves more than I do so basically she can get the book for the little girl but she interrupted V and I, asked me to look for the book in the shelf. WTH! I know what to do already. This is the thing u need to teach me on my first day of work, not now. I found the book for the little girl but poor V, he has to walk here and there. In the end he has to go 3places for his laptop instead of getting the exact location from me. Sigh.

……

Next, the normal list, presenting…

A, the supervisor – nice lady, efficient in her work and friendly enough.

P, one of the management trainer (cash) – have the great ability to ‘tembak’ orang, like efficient workers. Many said she’s kns but I think she’s still ok, just that u have to be careful while talking to her.

V, one of the management trainer (inventory) – a new guy, learning hard to handle all his job well, friendly, likes to joke around, kind of a thoughtful guy as he brought something for us when we need it the most.

HF, one of the management trainer (customer service) – my senior in sggs, knew her long ago, likes to say words that have hidden meaning.

S, trainer – just backed from japan for holiday. Apa she said to HF about her japan trip, I tau semuanya. Hahaha.

FD, trainer – a senior among us, in term of experience, dependable guy, works efficiently and able to count on when you need help desperately.

YC, colleague – sampat sampat so I also sampat sekali. Helped me numerous times since the very first day of my work in borders.

L, colleague – from ipoh, nice sweet, soft spoken lady. Trapped us to talk to her in hokkien and after all the rubbish we crap, she told us she do not understand what did we crap. Hahaha.

N, colleague – previously worked in borders before. Trying to make herself as pretty as possible, in fact she is.

Al and Sh, colleague – new members, tak tau them so much yet.

Then the guys working in inventory are Da, MZ, K and H. C joined the inventory recently so I don’t know him. MZ only had a few words with me but each time he tries to talk to me, the whole situation will be awkward. H tak pernah talk to me at all. K, damn annoying so ignore and last but not least, Da, someone I don’t even care whether he exist or not. Hahaha.

WELCOME TO BORDERS QBM, YOUR PLACE FOR KNOWLEDGE AND ENTERTAINMENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment