Saturday, July 24, 2010

hunch

I may not move from where I am staying now. Think positively, I climb up and down the ladder of a bunk bed numerous times a day may sounds fun but I worry my ankle and backbone. I like where I am staying currently. The housemates are cool, friendly and most of all we’re in different year, contributes no bathroom war in the morning. Yet still I hope for the best. *crossed fingers*

….


I felt that I am becoming more and more ‘small gas’. No more great buddies to hang out with just like previous years. Making the situation worse, I made a wrong decision, extremely wrong until I regretted very much what I did before. I had a hunch that brain washing activities are going on actively. Anyway, I am who I am except for being much honest than before. I realized something. Human feelings changed fast and I started to understand how time heals everything. The phrase does not mean that as time grows, your memory become poor and you forgot about the whole incident. The real meaning is human changes. For example, when you are in relationship, what vanished weren’t feeling but attitude. Today, you and your partner were in love and slowly after a few years, you noticed the person you used to love deeply weren’t there anymore. Of course the ‘new’ partner of yours begins to feel like a stranger to you and you sense that the love does not exist anymore. What follows next may be separation or divorce.

My friends aren’t friends of mine anymore. I believe those dear feelings that I used to hold has turned into dissatisfaction and slowly it dies off and when that happen, our friendship burns as well.


P.S : kindly excuse me for my poor writing skills. This is the pay back for not organizing what i want to express. sigh~

No comments:

Post a Comment