Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Jo~

JoJo 슬픈 음악이 흐를 생각해~

To those who don’t know how to read the above Korean phrase, worry not as it’s meant for my lord only. Yes, I repeat, it’s only for my LORD (I’m literally a slave, sad to say).

Her name is Jo and she’s a self-lover as well. Looking confident, sharp in words and a future doctor, she seems to be an arrogant person. Not to forget, she’s a big fan of Korean stars and spread Korean wave anywhere anytime. In front of others, she’s mean to me, often ‘kena tembak’ from her. She said I look like ‘ren yao’ and some words that seem insulting. We quarreled a lot too. Within a short journey from library to food centre which takes about 10mins, we could argue that long, from the moment we stepped out of the library’s main gate until we found a seat at the food centre. This sounds really bad isn’t it?

No, you are wrong. If you’re not a friend of both of us, you will have those thoughts. I don’t know whether will this brings bad response or people may think I’m exaggerating all this yet what I’m going to write are truly from the bottom of my heart.

Ready?

Message to Jo: I know I’m not a great friend to you. I don’t really know when you’re really busy and when you’re not. I don’t know when your heart ache the most, I don’t know what you really need when you’re down. Basically it means that I know nothing special about you and your life. In contrast, you’re always there for me. You console me when I was down, you let me know my situation when I was caught in maze. This may not sounds much but whatever u did means a lot to me. I had a lot of fun when hanging around with you. I can always be myself like how you told me to and always tell me nothing wrong for being like that. I just want to say thank you. Thank you for being such supportive friend. I knew you’re facing stress over exams, hang in there pal! You’re doing really fine! Wish you all the best in your life and best of luck in exams! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment