Monday, July 26, 2010

a perfect getaway

It wasn’t a last minute trip like we used to have. We’ve planned this out with a little uncertain about where is the exact place that we’re going. In a group of five, we went to Gunung Keriang, a place famous for its crystals and landscape. Next to Gunung Keriang, there is a paddy museum. Until now, I’m not an outdoor person but Gunung Keriang really left me breathless. Standing tough from far, I did not see its beauty at all. As we moved towards it, it starts to fill us with excitement. I can’t describe it in words. Wow~!

After shopping, we head to Star Parade for brunch and the spot we picked, McDonald! With two GCBs, a fillet-o-fish, a spicy chicken McDeluxe and a double-cheese burger, our expressions are full of joy and happiness. I bet the main reason is PERLIS don’t have McD. Hahaha..

After lunch, it’s time to move some muscles, though I have muscles ache over some badminton match. Next up in to-do list, PLAY POOL! Finally my wish is granted. My last pool game was a year ago. I’m not a good pool player but I enjoy pool very much. For single matches, matches between kh and I results draw, kb won against me and kh won against kb. For doubles, due to the improper chaos that happened, I forgot the results. Anyway, it was a great two hours workout. Only a phrase to describe this trip, a perfect getaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment