Saturday, July 17, 2010

xxx

Looks like for the next 7days I’ll be living on earth floating. I don’t know whether others understand the feeling of seasick but mine are a little different from others, that is I don’t experience seasick while onboard but off board. Now I’m floating like mad, feel like the whole world is on sea, part of the reason why I don’t like sea.


I dreamt of pain of love, suffering and relief yesterday night. Luckily the relief part is included else I guess I’ll wake up with eyes full of tears. The whole dream was too dramatic yet personally I think it could happen in real life. Well at least I’ve seen something like it before. Let me draft it. A woman married to a guy, wealthy and good looking but tends to flirt and have affairs. The marriage was arranged. Husband has great market value, wife endured the hardships, knowing husband like this. Until wife got drunk and tried to commit suicide, husband realized he love wife very much. When wife wakes from coma, wife wants divorce. Husband regrets. Then I woke up. I didn’t dream the ending of the story. The relief part I meant is husband managed to understand his own feelings and faced it. Love is indeed painful. Sigh~

No comments:

Post a Comment