Thursday, August 26, 2010

2337

It’s 2337 now and the things I encountered for the past thirty minutes angered me so much until I have to blog out my feelings. The weather contributes to the increasing number of bugs and unwanted creatures There're many creatures now parading in my hostel. I don’t know about my housemates but they irritate me a lot, to the level that I want all of them extinct. Don’t say I’m cruel. Next, the sockets. What could have happen to them? How come they keep burning themselves? My lappie wasn’t able to depend only on battery itself to live. Again, problem arises. I’m not an efficient problem solver therefore I get really pissed off when too many problems pop out at the same time. What I mentioned above is something happened for a period of time. Next on list which I just faced them all in the past thirty minutes are printers, stains, hook and hamsters. Imagine how many ways I should organize my mind to solve them. You may think I exaggerate the small matters. Perhaps you’re right. I’m just another person with low EQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment