Tuesday, August 31, 2010

女人

做女人真是不容易。。为什么女人要忍受那么多苦呢? 说得没有错,女人最痛,女人不容易当。。sighh..

Let me translate the content above. Being a woman isn’t easy. Why women have to endure much hardship? The phrase saying that women have most pain, it is not easy to become a woman is true after all. [ I apologize for my bad translation]
I wrote this post after watching a few episodes of 女人最痛, a soap opera that speaks the life of women. It’s not easy to become a woman. Juggling between families, friends, careers and health could bring any women down on their knees. I salute women that able to get their mind straight and do the impossible. I’ve witnessed those wonder women myself.
私の母と姐に。。忘れないように、叔母さんも。。ありがとうございます。。 

2 comments:

  1. that drama.. ok ok nee. lol.. sudah finished whole ep. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was nice at the beginning but in the end seems bored.. sighh

    ReplyDelete