Saturday, August 7, 2010

House, The place I wanna be~

Penang is too cool for a state. The multicultural site really opens my eyes! I did not know there were so many happenings in Penang, even at the island itself. The colours of Penang got even striking than before. Things are coming up one after another. I miss Penang. I miss my house! No, I’m not homesick but house sick! Home is everywhere, it can be situated anywhere as long as where the heart is, where fun and love are whereas house is something you own, where you stay for some time and develop feelings toward the place. In my case, I returned to my home last week, making sure everything is fine within my family and getting the things I want therefore no homesick. Yet, I haven’t return to my house for 3weeks and don’t think that I’ll be able to return to it in the upcoming two months! I miss my room so much! My books and the personal place I used to have. I miss you, my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment