Saturday, September 4, 2010

first week

I’ve done what I wanted to do to my hair yet I don’t think I like it much. At first thought I will like my new look. It turns out that I prefer getting a haircut than what I have now. You may say I’m boyish, I like it that way. I looked cool, perhaps. Now, I look somehow girly than usual. That left me speechless. What’s interesting, my aunt insisted that I look way much better with short hair speaks her mind before I went for hairdo but after my hairdo, the way she looks at me and smiles a type satisfaction, indicates that she likes my new hairdo. I’m confused. Is my image ok, I wonder?
Back in PG, the war has just begun. Help mom to settle matters within house, I started to see stars. Hope all the effort I do will help to bring forward the date to move back into my house. Keep my fingers crossed. My time within this week is fully booked by now. Monday as nanny, Tuesday as OA, Wednesday as butler, Thursday and Friday as cleaner, Saturday as painter and Sunday as myself. What a busy week. ==|||

No comments:

Post a Comment