Monday, September 6, 2010

fake prank =='''

My nieces keep telling me they will visit the funfair, reminded me what happened four years back in Genting. Recalling those events, my friends and I planned out the trip for the first time and our choice, Genting Highlands. Therefore up we went to the highland, stayed in first world resort. Back in school, we often speaks horror stories took place in hotels, which actions should we do before we enter hotel and what should we watch out when we’re in the hotel. Since that was the first time we went holiday on our own, we tried to take most of the ‘precaution steps’, knocked on the door before entering, put coins and tell the purpose of us being there, turn on the tap, check the furniture with door opened, etc. For both rooms we did all the things we heard. While all of us gather in the same room, we turned off the lights of the other room, something odd happened. The next room was all dark. It was during the day therefore only with the curtains closed will darken the room. But who? All who present denied. We looked at each other, making sure that no one play prank on others by going through the expression on our faces. Yet no one looked suspicious. Then our mind went to the uninvited guest. Slowly we took a peep into the room, searching for any ‘suspicious’ thing with our body bent a little, hid behind the door that connects both rooms. Suddenly, I stood up straight. “ah! I forgot, I’m the one who closed all the curtains as it was glaring outside,” I said while reopen the curtains. What followed is the scene I got beaten up by them. I don’t mean to play any prank. It was a great trip though. How I wish the casts will gather again for another trip. Miss those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment