Saturday, September 25, 2010

truth?

I like, I want and I must have. Don’t bother to understand what I am talking about. This shows that the little brain of mine has gone crazy. Not knowing why, suddenly I speak nonsense. You may say I’m bored up to certain level, longing for someone who I don’t even have a chance in my entire life (yeah, I mean jonghyun), dreaming about starting a new life in U.K, owning my favorite gadget, getting a best bud (dog), etc. As you can see, I want many things, I hope for miracles to happen often, but sad to say I don’t have a must-achieved goal to accomplish. The things I listed, isn’t something I want badly. During high school, many had make up their mind on what should they do, which path should they take or at least, what do they like. I am the extraordinary case. I don’t know what I want, I don’t know what I like and I don’t know what I’m good at. When I was asked to make decision, I always said, engineer perhaps. That’s not my thought but my mom’s. Since my examination results unable to cheer her up, I followed her advice. After all, I am a person with no ambition and no realistic dream to fulfill. So here I am today. Gosh, I sound pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment