Thursday, September 23, 2010

SnapIt Screen Capture 3.7

SnapIt Screen Capture version 3.7
Press, Click, Drag and Done. Only three steps I got what I want and where I want them to be. Sorry if I confused everyone. Again, I found out a cool product from Digeus Inc., SnapIt Screen Capture 3.7. SnapIt can be considered as a program that summarized the action of print screen, paste, crop and export, just to get a picture on screen. For a student like me, I often run programs on computer, quietly waits for the graphs to appear. When that happens, I’ll do the print screen thing to get the data, crop the unnecessary part and lastly include the final product in my report. The whole process takes up quite some time and I found it troublesome. From now onwards I may have what I want in seconds. No more windows jamming taskbar. Plus you may select what type of file you wish to produce as SnapIt save files in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and TIFF formats. Convenient enough?
However there are minimal system requirements to fulfill for this wonderful product to work which it runs on Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/NT/XP/2000/2003/Vista installed and configured on your system and Microsoft Framework 2.0.

Why don’t try it yourself and see the miracle with your own eyes? 
Here’s the link for the free trial product: http://digeus.com/downloads/snapit/files/3/snapit_3_7.exe
For more information about SnapIt, click here!

By the way, giveaway up for grabs for those who create a review in any blog/forum/twitter/facebook etc, and contact Ms JuliaTaylor with link to the review, she will issue a registration code and name for you. You may write it in any language and a minimum of 100 words required. Best of luck, people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment