Tuesday, September 28, 2010

unexpected present

This has been driving me crazy, the pain on my back known as backache. I’m in pain since days ago n here it is, getting worse. It’s from my old injury therefore I can’t do anything about it. I need rest yet I’m not resting much recently. With a thesis on hand, there’s no way I’ll get to relax until it is done.

By the way, I would like to thank those who reads and supports my blog. Something surprised me when I viewed the statistic of salt&vinegar. I couldn’t imagine the situation where, other than Malaysian, the numbers of reader I have most are based in US. Although I knew clearly in mind that they just dropped by for a post or two, yet they have my gratitude still, not knowing who are those people actually. == 
I don’t generate traffic and salt&vinegar was held in private status until months ago so those actions leaves impact on the not-so-good-looking figure for total number of page views. However I don’t expect that figure to appear in the statistic at all. It is still too much to me. (blush)
stats of salt&vinegar (with curiosity) ^^

2 comments:

  1. That's cool! Keep up the blogging work. Don't hesitate to share your opinion and pls, no more PRIVATE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never hesitate to share the random thoughts of mine, but i can't promise that salt&vinegar will not back to private status..! no one knows what will happen in future right? anyway, thx for encouraging, yc! ^^V

    ReplyDelete