Friday, September 17, 2010

loner

Everyone knows that university students will have two weeks of break. To me, this break is equivalent to disaster. It is full of worries and illness. Within this break, slowly I turned into a loner, a complete loner. I want to be alone. I hope to be alone to such extend where I could just go through my life without communicating with anyone, not even a person. If I am given a chance to not to communicate yet I am able to live life smoothly, I bet I’ll be much happier. Don’t be shock, and I’m not trying to get any attention. I am an introvert person to begin with. I don’t like to social. I dislike noisy places. I find no reason for communicating except to get things done smoothly. I don’t even have mood to write post now. I need a vacation. Is there any city/town that exiles me from the crowd exist, I wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment