Monday, September 13, 2010

0913

No matter how many times I watch ‘Fly me to Polaris’, I’ll end up cry like mad. Or at least drop tears, unstoppable for many seconds or minutes. The meaning and feeling it carries never fail to touch my heart, repeatedly. My sister teased me asking that’s the movie is old, how come I’m that loyal to it? Perhaps I love the way the movie touches my heart again and again without fail. I knew the story isn’t true but everyone has their own imagination. This is what I imagine and acknowledge as the greatest love ever. It is human’s nature to believe, insist and think that illogic things are better than the facts, reality we see. I admire the sight of ‘onion’ have towards the world. Quoted from the movie, “hold what you have, now or in the future, even if it slips away, you won’t have regret in this life”. Well it is not really a quotation, I amended it a little. I can never hold my tears back after listened to his last words and the song. Did you agree with the lead actress’s thought, meteor shower is the tears of the sky?

Another day to meet those renovators. I don’t like to meet them or deal with them on my own. I hate it but I can’t avoid my fate. I have to help out since it’s my duty as the part of the family. Sigh~

No comments:

Post a Comment