Sunday, October 30, 2011

another end of another stay~

This week I begin my stay in Penang with McD’s breakfast and I almost end my stay with it too. It has been a while since I stepped in the Greenlane’s McD. I’m here now, writing another blog post. Sitting here, looking at all corners, reminds me of those days when I rode on scootie, came here to have lunch and chat for at least an hour after Judo training. People will say apa gunanya training so hard and take in all the fats again? Well I have to maintain my weight, not losing it. I had competitions to fight in then.

And I remember another thing, I taught my friend mathematics here. It sounds ridiculous when someone poor in mathematics taught her friends that. Actually, until grade 11 mathematics is one of my score subjects, without much effort. Yaya, I’m showing off. Lol~

I wanted to take a picture of the place but it seems too many people here on Sunday morning. I keep hearing “Hello, welcome to McDonalds!” Surprise! It’s only 0930 now. Penangites woke up really early on Sunday morning. +.+’’

No comments:

Post a Comment