Friday, October 21, 2011

friendly tweeter from Japan

It has been a while since my last blog. Not to mention that I don’t usually write blog at home, I keep my blog updated every two to three days during my stay at hostel. Recently many things are waiting for me to do, yet I didn’t start any of it yet, as usual.

Another thing to share, I’ve been chatting with a Japanese through twitter. At first, I was trying my luck by replying what did that Japanese tweeted. To my surprise, that person replied and we started to chat like normal. I never know the feeling of having a pen friend far away and I like it. It feels really nice. Being able to know someone slowly is a good thing after all. Here comes another question. Which language we used to communicate?
a) English
b) Chinese
c) Japanese
Which of the above is the right answer? Take a guess.

4 comments: