Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Diwali break~

One thing that makes me feel like I’m home is traffic jam. Funny but it is true. The route home from bridge for me frequently has traffic jam but it is kind of unusual for that it happens during office hours. Seems like many having a day off today and busy heading else as preparation for the big festival tomorrow. For the not related ones, one LEGAL off day. Hohoho~

Last Tuesday, I went to clinic for physiotherapy and I met new friends, the tortoises. Both are the therapist’s pet. The smaller one has phobia after the fall from the desk, therefore her head is always inside the shell. The bigger one, male is very lazy, so head always inside for resting purpose. Lol~




And on Saturday, after some talk, I went over to my bestie’s place and we drove to Huski for dinner. Overall the dinner was good and we managed to do a little shopping before heading back to ulu. I like her place so much. Of course her company too. It has been a while since I have peaceful sleep. Some noises wake me up always, in a rude way. Sigh~

  
Deco of Huski
non air-conditioned place available too~
 Happy Diwali to those who celebrating it and Happy holidays to all~   ヘ(^_^ヘ) (ノ^_^)ノ 

No comments:

Post a Comment