Saturday, October 29, 2011

dong hae?

Plenty of words out there have different meaning in English. Take dream for example, (I’m going to mention only two) one points to a series of mental images and emotions occurring during sleep and another is a cherished desire.

Lately I dreamt a lot about someone. A guy, a celebrity but not the one I like most. Revealing the character, Donghae ssi of Super Junior. Just yesterday, I dreamt of him again. At first, he was alone and we’re talking much just like close friends do. Then for the first time, Eunhyuk ssi came to my dream for the first time ever since I’m a small fan of his. Some people said if the person you dream of appears often in your dream means that person is missing you. Yah~ somehow I like this interpretation.
Sorry ELFs, I’m just joking.

Lee Dong Hae 이동해
As for another meaning, I feel envious towards those who already know what they want in life and dare to pursue it. They who have their dreams come true have most interesting and colorful life ever. Never mind. I may not have the financial support to accomplish my dream now but I will make it come true one day. Also, I’m proud to say, I have dreams now. (I mentioned in the past that I have no dream)


No comments:

Post a Comment