Friday, April 2, 2010

changes..??

recently i just enjoyed monologue-ing.. many things bothering me now.. final is around the corner yet im not infected with the study virus.. and i found myself a place in ulu.. i really want to stay there.. that's the only way for me to stay near to my dearest.. overnight at your hostel is nice.. staying next to u make me feel warmer and much more secured.. as usual, we do not have girls' talk thing but you just made me feel calm by sitting next to you.. and thanks to you, im able to forget the feeling that i do not want to think of temporarily..thx cm *touched*..
AND im back in pg with MANGOES..!!! well, got some negative comments from mom.. she said, "it's expensive..! ... u should look properly before u buy..!!" ... but in the end,
a phrase that comforts my heart,"it's sweet.. the mangoes and the effort.." *happy*
walked 3hrs nonstop for only one purpose..buy purezento..!! ahhh..!! i nearly explored the whole queensbay in 3hrs..while walking, have to think what to buy and where to go.. i just forced myself to buy something.. i dont have confidence when it comes to buy things or presents for friends.. logging off now..sleepy.. jya!!!


the mangoes i bought.. sweet~
..purezento will only be uploaded after owner gets it..

2 comments:

  1. My mom said it's expensive too. She said we kena tipu by the auntie. Sumore said RM4 already got d. Huhu..but end up she also eat la. She said alot of stuff...LOL. Tell you later hahaha...

    Overnight on the floor aso u say nice...hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha.. same case happened here.. nvm lo.. we got our lesson learnt..
    well its not the environment that counts.. its the people ok..? be proud with yourself cm..ahhaa

    ReplyDelete