Wednesday, April 7, 2010

goodbye

goodbye lab test.. goodbye good grade for lab test..

.....

begin to think about life.. many things happened now reminds me about the past,the negative past.. i often asked myself,
"is it worth it to treat someone extremely nice while the someone treated u like a stranger..?"...
"don't u feel like a fool to treat someone well yet all your effort are not appreciated?"...
"what makes the bond between people..?"...
"can one's destiny be changed by his/her actions..?"...

am i the problematic one..? or i just demand too much..? most of the time, i choose not to think about the questions.. try not to, not to make myself down as i do believe luck comes to person who always smile..i miss myself.. i miss the cheerful me.. i miss the confident and full with individualistic me.. i miss the past.. and now i have to courage to move on..my future seems full with goodbye..

No comments:

Post a Comment